It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Planned For Not Getting Recognized on Import

Robert Heinemeyer (33910) | asked Apr 09 '12, 10:40 a.m.
I do a lot of data importing into RTC and have found that, when I include Planned For, its values don't seem to get registered properly. The values show up correctly if I do a query, but they don't actually should up in the plan display for the plan specified by the Planned For values. This is true even after I refresh the plan display. Instead, I have to bulk change the Planned For values, seemingly to the exact same values that are already there, before they show up. This makes the import more tedious and time-consuming than it should be. Any thoughts?

2 answers

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k34348) | answered Apr 10 '12, 7:02 a.m.
I do a lot of data importing into RTC and have found that, when I include Planned For, its values don't seem to get registered properly. The values show up correctly if I do a query, but they don't actually should up in the plan display for the plan specified by the Planned For values. This is true even after I refresh the plan display. Instead, I have to bulk change the Planned For values, seemingly to the exact same values that are already there, before they show up. This makes the import more tedious and time-consuming than it should be. Any thoughts?

Are You using the name instead of the iteration id perhaps ?

permanent link
Robert Heinemeyer (33910) | answered Apr 11 '12, 11:29 a.m.

Are You using the name instead of the iteration id perhaps ?

Yes. The plan name and the iteration id are the same.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.