It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is It Possible to Generate Non-Aggregated Reports?

Dan Duce (2534645) | asked Apr 05 '12, 8:56 a.m.
I've used the built in RAM reports for asset uses and browses but the aggregate values over a one hour periiod. So, if 10 people use the same asset in one hour it only gets counted as one use.

I want to get the real number of uses, browses, etc. Is there a way to access the raw data to get this infomation?

I've tried running url reports to get this information, but I think it pulls it from the same source and am not sure it will give what I want.

I need to know, over the course of a week, exactly how many times each asset was browsed. Can this be done?

Thanks,

3 answers

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Apr 05 '12, 10:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think if 10 different users browse the asset over one hour, you should see 10 browses. If the same user browses the asset 10 times in 1 hour, only 1 browse is counted. Are you testing with 10 different users or do you need to count every browse (even within the same hour) from a single user?

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Apr 10 '12, 11:43 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
FYI: It is per user. If two different users browse the same asset then two browse metrics are created.

permanent link
Dan Duce (2534645) | answered Apr 11 '12, 3:43 p.m.
I think if 10 different users browse the asset over one hour, you should see 10 browses. If the same user browses the asset 10 times in 1 hour, only 1 browse is counted. Are you testing with 10 different users or do you need to count every browse (even within the same hour) from a single user?

Yeah, I was curious about total assets, even if one person looked at the same asset more than once.

Thanks for the clarification.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.