It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue (may be potential bug) with library..

Abhinav Ajmera (22113020) | asked Sep 03 '10, 6:06 a.m.
I had some Asset Type, say a, b, c and d > I have created a library and added these to a it> after some months i realized that i dont need asset type c anymore, so i deleted that> after some time i felt need of adding some more asset type, assets and other detail to that library > but when i trigger edit library option, it throw below error...

javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Error getting property 'availableAssetTypes' from bean of type pagecode.admin.repository.ModifyLibrary: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:170)
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:123)
at javax.faces.component.UIData.getValue(UIData.java:527)
at javax.faces.component.UIData.getDataModel(UIData.java:861)
at javax.faces.component.UIData.setRowIndex(UIData.java:379)

I think that its due to missing asset type 'c'.

So what i have learn out of this is to never delete asset type etc.. from ram admin gui option... delete it from library and it will automatically delete from ram...

But its too late, so can you tell me some workaround to get lib updated...

also i thought to create a new library and put all things in that.. but it dint allow. it says Asset Enterprise Asset Repository belongs to library Enterprize Library Libraries cannot depend on other libraries..

I don't think its good idea to have above restriction...

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.