It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query on resolution type

Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | asked Mar 27 '12, 6:02 a.m.
When a workitem is resolved, it automatically choses the top resolution type by default though I have given 10 resolution types to be mapped with.Is there a way to make it mandatory and manually select and change the resolution type. I want users to manually select the right value from the drop down.

Comments
Sunita Dinakar commented Dec 06 '13, 2:24 p.m.

Hi,

We are looking to set the resolution mandatory at a particular status too, please help if this can be done without any advisors or javascript.

Thanks,
Sunita 

5 answers

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Dec 08 '13, 9:16 a.m.
currently, there is no way to force selection of the subcode on resolution. unfortunately this is hard coded and not driven by an Advisor like other enumerations are handled.

permanent link
Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | answered Mar 27 '12, 10:34 a.m.
Please reply

permanent link
Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | answered Mar 28 '12, 4:24 a.m.
COuld someone please throw some light on this question ?

permanent link
Alex Triffitt (611) | answered Apr 26 '12, 7:56 a.m.
When a workitem is resolved, it automatically choses the top resolution type by default though I have given 10 resolution types to be mapped with.Is there a way to make it mandatory and manually select and change the resolution type. I want users to manually select the right value from the drop down.

Hi kushsingh, did you manage to work out this issue? I'm trying to achieve the same thing and have been unable to find out how to do it.

Thanks

permanent link
Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | answered Apr 27 '12, 6:38 a.m.
Not yet Alex. Can someone from IBM help us to get the answer ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.