It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BugZilla information on a Team Concert dashboard

Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | asked Mar 22 '12, 5:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is the nice feature to display ClearQuest queries as a list or a chart (with CQ 8 web server) on a RTC dashboard. Great advantage is to have many queries even of different CQ databases in one dashboard.

Unfortunately there are some BugZilla repositories in the same organisation which will not be migrated to CQ or RTC in the near or mid range future.

Is there a way to display BugZilla data in a RTC dashboard?

I was thinking about the html widget and use the ifram functionality like described in posting 5627 but unfortunately this does not work.

5 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Mar 22 '12, 7:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi HaJo,

the HTML widget is for static HTML, as far as I know.
If it is available in the version you run you can try the JTS's "External Content" widget. I have not tried that with Bugzilla myself.

permanent link
Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | answered Mar 22 '12, 7:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Tried the "external Content", but without success.
When entring the url https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-tip/report.cgi?x_axis_field=product&y_axis_field=bug_status&width=600&height=350&action=wrap&format=bar, the widget remains empty.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Mar 22 '12, 10:08 a.m.
HaJo,

I am not sure why this is the case. It might be related to the way the page is rendered. I also added the page to the outbound whitelist, but that did not help either. Sorry.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Mar 22 '12, 10:28 a.m.
I tried:

https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-tip/buglist.cgi?action=wrap&cumulate=0&height=350&width=600&product=FoodReplicator

and that works.

permanent link
Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | answered Mar 22 '12, 11:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
yes, that works for me, too.
But the result is to wide to be displayed in a dashboard, even when removing most of the columns.
Does anyone have an idea, how display the charts?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.