how to reinstate a deleted test case?
5 answers
Unfortunately, you cannot unarchive a test resource from the RQM UI (https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/52743). You can use Poster to make a REST call, but it's unsupported:
https://<server>/service/com.ibm.rqm.planning.common.service.rest.ITestCaseRestService/archiveTestCases?uuids_versionable=<test>&archive=false&processArea=<project>
https://<server>/service/com.ibm.rqm.planning.common.service.rest.ITestCaseRestService/archiveTestCases?uuids_versionable=<test>&archive=false&processArea=<project>
Comments
Hi Paul
Thanks for the feedback. I suspected this might be the case.
I deleted the test cases while modifying the "suspecct" status in the View Test Cases. I was selecting mulitple test cases and changing the status but rather stupidly selected delete instead.
Is there any way of changing the permissions on who can delete a test case (and by this I mean total delete and not just removing the association with a test plan)? I looked on the roles/permissions section of the JTS but could not find a field relating to the Deletion of test cases.
Cheers
Una
Thanks for the feedback. I suspected this might be the case.
I deleted the test cases while modifying the "suspecct" status in the View Test Cases. I was selecting mulitple test cases and changing the status but rather stupidly selected delete instead.
Is there any way of changing the permissions on who can delete a test case (and by this I mean total delete and not just removing the association with a test plan)? I looked on the roles/permissions section of the JTS but could not find a field relating to the Deletion of test cases.
Cheers
Una