It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - Synergy connector

Yaron Norani (47267065) | asked Mar 19 '12, 11:21 a.m.
retagged Aug 29 '13, 7:30 a.m. by John Carolan (71616)
Hi,

We are using this configuration for our development team.
We have an issue with one windows 7 client. Other clients including windows 7 works fine. Synergy 7 and RTC 3.0.1.2.
After installation the RTC does not find the synergy perpspective. Installed again but still does not work. Any idea how to deal with that?

2 answers

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k34348) | answered Mar 27 '12, 8:40 a.m.
Hi,

We are using this configuration for our development team.
We have an issue with one windows 7 client. Other clients including windows 7 works fine. Synergy 7 and RTC 3.0.1.2.
After installation the RTC does not find the synergy perpspective. Installed again but still does not work. Any idea how to deal with that?

Are you certain the synergy plugins are installed in the eclipse at all ? look at installation manager - installed products for details.
In some cases you can have a situation where you need to check the "show all perspectives" when looking for a perspective - and remember that your eclipse settings can be bound to a specific workspace - perhaps this user is using an old workspace.

permanent link
Yaron Norani (47267065) | answered Mar 27 '12, 11:07 a.m.
Hi.
I have succeed to install.
I do not know what is the reason but it looks like the IMshared contain something that cause the problem.
All I did is install RTC with plugin to another drive. By that a new IMshared directory was created at that path and it solved the problem.

Yaron

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.