It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issues with RQM and Doors Integration

Quan Nguyen (611) | asked Mar 12 '12, 11:26 a.m.
Hello,

I am having 2 issues with RQM 2.0.1 and Doors 9.3 integration.

1) I am trying to delete requirements in RQM that were exported from Doors, but am receiving a requirement is "read only" error and cannot delete the requirement. I tried to clear the test plan associated within Doors, but it is telling me that my requirements aren't associated to any RQM test plans. I also tried deleting the RQM test plan, but the requirements still show up.

2)I want to be able to click on a Doors requirement within RQM and have the Doors Web Access launched in a browser and open up to specified requirement. Right now, RQM attempts to launch the Doors client and not the web access. How do I configure this?

Any help on these issues will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 answers

permanent link
Lei Shi (2271) | answered Mar 14 '12, 4:07 a.m.
Hi.

The two problems are ture defect of 2.0.1 and we have been fixed in the 3.0.1 RQM already.

Hello,

1) I am trying to delete requirements in RQM that were exported from Doors, but am receiving a requirement is "read only" error and cannot delete the requirement. I tried to clear the test plan associated within Doors, but it is telling me that my requirements aren't associated to any RQM test plans. I also tried deleting the RQM test plan, but the requirements still show up.

2)I want to be able to click on a Doors requirement within RQM and have the Doors Web Access launched in a browser and open up to specified requirement. Right now, RQM attempts to launch the Doors client and not the web access. How do I configure this?

permanent link
Quan Nguyen (611) | answered Mar 15 '12, 2:56 p.m.
Is there anyway to delete the requirements manually in the DB?

Hi.

The two problems are ture defect of 2.0.1 and we have been fixed in the 3.0.1 RQM already.

Hello,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.