It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT Reporting - SCM_Snapshot Change_set table

Emilio Iglesias Martinez (1666) | asked Mar 01 '12, 3:51 a.m.
I am evaluating the reporting capabilities of RTC v3.0.1 and I am stuck in the following scenario:

I would like to create a report that contains (among other things) a per-user list of code deliveries (change sets) to a certain stream.
I have run the jobs to populate the datawarehouse and I have also selected my stream in the "Administer SCM Snapshot" page.
I have created a BIRT report with an SCM_Snapshot datasource and I am able to retrieve the list of available streams on the "CHANGE" table without problems.
However, when I try to access the "CHANGE_SET" table, I'm getting always empty results.
Are there any mandatory parameters I need to specify in order to get the list of Change sets? Is my problem related with the fact that I am using a Derby DB?

thanks in advance for your help,

Emilio

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Mar 04 '12, 6:10 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The change set is live table that requires the change set item id. This table is mainly used for tracing file changes from work items. So you always need to start with work items, find the change set links which will give you the change set item ids. Using those item ids, you can get to the list of changed files.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.