It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Installing RSA v8.0.4 (64 bit) with RTC 2.0.0.2 plugin

Chuck Cole (611) | asked Feb 15 '12, 3:27 p.m.
I have completed the installation of RSA 8.04 on Windows 7 and I installed the 64-bit version. My Jazz repository has not been migrated to RTC v3.0 yet so I need to install the RTC plugin v2.0 (was using 2.0.0.2 fix previously on mt 32-bit Windows XP system). Is there a 64-bit version of RTC v2.0 that I can install? It would not allow me to install a 32-bit version of the RTC plugin if I was running the 64-bit version of RSA.

Thank you.

2 answers

permanent link
Stefano Antoniazzi (1701711) | answered Jul 10 '12, 3:52 a.m.
We found this:
but it gives compatibility problems with our 2.0.0.2 ifix6 server.

"An Installation Manager (IM) package is provided to allow installation of the RTC Eclipse Client into IM installations of Eclipse 3.6 based Rational Software Development Products such as Rational Application Developer 8.0, Rational Software Architect 8.0 and others. Beginning with iFix 7a, support has been added for 64-bit installations of the compatible Rational Software Development Products. The IM repository for 2.0.0.2 iFix 8 variation of the RTC Eclipse Client is here:
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/2.0.0.2/iFix8/install-repository/parts/client.ext/repository.config"

permanent link
Chuck Cole (611) | answered Feb 16 '12, 10:48 a.m.
I have completed the installation of RSA 8.04 on Windows 7 and I installed the 64-bit version. My Jazz repository has not been migrated to RTC v3.0 yet so I need to install the RTC plugin v2.0 (was using 2.0.0.2 fix previously on mt 32-bit Windows XP system). Is there a 64-bit version of RTC v2.0 that I can install? It would not allow me to install a 32-bit version of the RTC plugin if I was running the 64-bit version of RSA.

Thank you.

I thought this was a simple question, but perhaps not. Just looking for a 64-bit version of the RTC plugin for RSA 8.0.4, but it needs to be v2.0 of the RTC plugin because my Jazz server has not yet been migrated. Anyone know where I can get it?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.