It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0098I - Error in 3.0.1.2 version

Cláudio de Sá Rodrigues (28719) | asked Feb 13 '12, 5:48 p.m.
Hi, a few days ago I applied the upgrade from 3.0.1.1 to 3.0.1.2 RTC, everything was OK. I have a JTS with RQM, RTC and RRC on the same server. Also updated my RTC client to 3.0.1.2, I even log in with it for a full day's work. Today the client presented an error when connecting to the repository in any computer of my office. Can anyone give me a hand?

Description Error Message:
CRJAZ0098I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService{/jazz/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService}" failed. The Server returned HTTP 500 error with text "Internal Server Error".

Authentication is based on my username and password and have integration with LDAP

What might be happening?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Feb 14 '12, 5:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

please have a look at your server logs. It fails on the server with an internal error.

Ralph gives good advice (as always).

Given it as working for a while - check some things like disk space on your server/database server. Has someone changed/shut down your database or LDAP systems without you knowing this?

anthony
Cláudio de Sá Rodrigues selected this answer as the correct answer

3 other answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Feb 14 '12, 3:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

please have a look at your server logs. It fails on the server with an internal error.

permanent link
Cláudio de Sá Rodrigues (28719) | answered Feb 14 '12, 10:59 a.m.
Thanks Anthony, Ralph your advice was the solution to my problem. In fact my database log was full. Thank you. Problem solved.

permanent link
Cláudio de Sá Rodrigues (28719) | answered Feb 14 '12, 11:00 a.m.
Hi,

Thanks Ralph, Problem solved.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.