It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error deploying predefined process templates to the reposito

Chris Errichetti (7173) | asked Jul 25 '08, 4:39 p.m.
Hi, all.

I have Jazz running with WebSphere 6.1.0.15 and DB2 9.5 as a repository. I am trying to create my first project area. I went to the Project Area Management section, went to create the project area, typed in a test name and then click on Deploy Predefined Process Templates. At the top, it said that it could take a minute to do the work and then it came back with the following error:

"Error deploying predefined process templates to the repository. Please check your server log for more details.

: The "com.ibm.team.rtc.default" client access license policy does not allow the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation."

Has anyone come across this issue before? I checked all of the logs that I could find and could not find anything with the time stamp at the time I attempted this operation.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

One answer

permanent link
Chris Errichetti (7173) | answered Jul 25 '08, 4:46 p.m.
Found this on RTC support site:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3488&context=SSCP65&context=SSSTY3&context=SSDV2W&q1=predefined+process+templates&uid=swg21313840&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.