It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Hovering over a work item link is not working for projects

Naveen Arora (3178) | asked Jan 27 '12, 3:25 a.m.
Hovering over a work item link displays "the Website cannot display the page" message instead of the work item preview.

Using RTC via a web browser, IE8, generates a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when hovering a mouse over a work item.
I clicked on Project Dashboards and click on "Stories"

Result:
A view pops up with the work item name and the HTTP 500 error.

This is not happening with all the project areas, only with 2 project areas.

Any suggestions ?

Regards
Naveen

2 answers

permanent link
Curtis d'Entremont (1.3k3) | answered Jan 30 '12, 11:03 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Naveen, this sounds like a bug. I would recommend creating a work item and attaching your server log if possible, or provide a screenshot or anything else that might indicate where the problem lies.

permanent link
Naveen Arora (3178) | answered Jan 31 '12, 2:03 p.m.
Hi Naveen, this sounds like a bug. I would recommend creating a work item and attaching your server log if possible, or provide a screenshot or anything else that might indicate where the problem lies.

Hi Curtis...thanks for your reply ! I have created a defect in RTC. Please find the link https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=193373

Regards
Naveen

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.