It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Help - Migration from TestManager to RQM

Neil Williams (66167) | asked Jan 23 '12, 11:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Folks,

I need some help, I am migrating a customer from Rational Test Manager and CQ to RQM/RTC, I have the CQ Connector up and running and the defect brought across. I have just done the Test Manager migration and the link between the log and the defect is missing. The documentation just says...

"If you use Rational ClearQuest for tracking defects, you must set up the Rational ClearQuest Connector before migrating test artifacts from Rational TestManager. Otherwise, links to defects will no longer be available. "

...which I've done.

Has anyone tried this? ideas?

Thanks
Neil

2 answers

permanent link
Srikanth Bhushan (16942734) | answered Jan 24 '12, 5:49 a.m.
Folks,

I need some help, I am migrating a customer from Rational Test Manager and CQ to RQM/RTC, I have the CQ Connector up and running and the defect brought across. I have just done the Test Manager migration and the link between the log and the defect is missing. The documentation just says...

"If you use Rational ClearQuest for tracking defects, you must set up the Rational ClearQuest Connector before migrating test artifacts from Rational TestManager. Otherwise, links to defects will no longer be available. "

...which I've done.

Thanks
Neil

Check the Guide to Migration from Rational Test Manager to RQM:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/10/migration-guide-from-test-manager-to-quality-manager/index.html?ca=drs-

permanent link
Neil Williams (66167) | answered Jan 24 '12, 7:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Folks,

...which I've done.

Thanks
Neil

Check the Guide to Migration from Rational Test Manager to RQM:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/10/migration-guide-from-test-manager-to-quality-manager/index.html?ca=drs-

Sorry, this didn't help, I need to know what I need to sync from CQ to RTC to allow the TM migration to rebuild the link from RTC to the RQM test log

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.