It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

rational.team.check.TeamProductDetectionTool? Licensekeyser

Leandro Leal (14614245) | asked Jan 19 '12, 2:20 p.m.
Once again ask for your great help,

To configure ClearQuest version 7.1.2 Bridge with CQ that license server version need to install, when trying to install the license server 8.1.1 or 8.1.2 is not activated or Next Install button and appears com.ibm . rational.team.check.TeamProductDetectionTool it is this and why not let me install the license server ..

I await your prompt replies.

Thanks!

3 answers

permanent link
Alicia Horn (6) | answered Apr 05 '12, 4:57 p.m.
Hi! Did you ever resolve this issue? I am having the exact problem and am having difficulty locating the resolution.

Thanks!

Once again ask for your great help,

To configure ClearQuest version 7.1.2 Bridge with CQ that license server version need to install, when trying to install the license server 8.1.1 or 8.1.2 is not activated or Next Install button and appears com.ibm . rational.team.check.TeamProductDetectionTool it is this and why not let me install the license server ..

I await your prompt replies.

Thanks!

permanent link
Yuhong Yin (25123) | answered Apr 06 '12, 6:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Leandro,

Could you please clarify whether you are having issue installing License Server for ClearQuest, or having issue with the ClearQuest Change Management advanced licenses?

Please be specific about your question so we know how to help you ;==)

Yuhong

Yuhong Yin
Development Manager
ClearCase/RTC, ClearQuest/RTC Connectors & Integrations
Email: yyin@us.ibm.com

permanent link
Dustan Daniel (3921723) | answered Sep 02 '13, 5:29 a.m.
 Came across these two technotes:

However, some of the workarounds suggested I have tried, have not resolved the problem. I have not tried uninstalling all Rational products yet. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.