It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I reverse "Remember My Decision" for Plans

Linda Gricius (6812122) | asked Jan 16 '12, 8:22 p.m.
When using the Eclipse client to open a Plan, I'm prompted as to whether I want to open the plan in Eclipse or the Web UI. Once I select and also check "Remember My Decision", how can I reverse my decision. For example, I selected Web UI and now I want to use Eclipse.

3 answers

permanent link
Daniel Pool (2644) | answered Jun 12 '12, 7:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In the Eclipse client for RTC 4.0 this can be set in the Planning panel of the preferences window. The web client is generally preferable for planning. If you are having troubles launching the browser from Eclipse you should try setting the browser preferences for eclipse to open external browser. But if you are on 3.0 and want to use the eclipse client then Geoff's answer should solve the problem.

Comments
Kevin Ford commented Jun 13 '12, 8:12 a.m.

Excellent! Thank you Daniel.

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jan 17 '12, 12:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In:

<workspace>\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.settings\com.ibm.team.apt.ide.ui.prefs

change planeditor.open.web=1 to planeditor.open.web=0

Cheers,
Geoff

On 1/16/2012 8:23 PM, lgricius wrote:
When using the Eclipse client to open a Plan, I'm prompted as to
whether I want to open the plan in Eclipse or the Web UI. Once I
select and also check "Remember My Decision", how can I
reverse my decision. For example, I selected Web UI and now I want to
use Eclipse.

permanent link
Kevin Ford (4623) | answered Jun 12 '12, 3:54 p.m.
Thanks for the answer, exactly what I was looking for...

To RTC team, this should be exposed via something like \Plans\Preferences.  Where can I request this be addressed?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.