It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create a LightWeight Work Item Editor

Luca Martinucci (1.0k294112) | asked Jan 16 '12, 6:56 a.m.
Working with RTC 3.0.1.1, I want to associate a LightWeight Work Item Editor to a WI type.
My problem is that I can't see any of the customized presentations I have defined for my WI type, so I cannot associate any of them to the Editor.
For the Work Item Editor it's different, I see the customized presentations.
Which characteristics should a presentation have in order to be "eligible" as a LightWeight Work Item Editor?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jared Russell (1.3k12019) | answered Jan 17 '12, 8:53 a.m.
The light weight editor is bound to a UI section rather than an entire presentation.

In the OOTB Scrum template there's a custom editor presentation (com.ibm.team.workitem.lightweight) that seems to be used to hold whatever sections you want to define.

A similar sort of thing is done for the inline editors, and again there's an OOTB editor (com.ibm.team.workitem.inline) to hold the different sections.

Working with RTC 3.0.1.1, I want to associate a LightWeight Work Item Editor to a WI type.
My problem is that I can't see any of the customized presentations I have defined for my WI type, so I cannot associate any of them to the Editor.
For the Work Item Editor it's different, I see the customized presentations.
Which characteristics should a presentation have in order to be "eligible" as a LightWeight Work Item Editor?
Luca Martinucci selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.