It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create a LightWeight Work Item Editor

Luca Martinucci (942277105) | asked Jan 16 '12, 6:56 a.m.
Working with RTC 3.0.1.1, I want to associate a LightWeight Work Item Editor to a WI type.
My problem is that I can't see any of the customized presentations I have defined for my WI type, so I cannot associate any of them to the Editor.
For the Work Item Editor it's different, I see the customized presentations.
Which characteristics should a presentation have in order to be "eligible" as a LightWeight Work Item Editor?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jared Russell (1.3k12019) | answered Jan 17 '12, 8:53 a.m.
The light weight editor is bound to a UI section rather than an entire presentation.

In the OOTB Scrum template there's a custom editor presentation (com.ibm.team.workitem.lightweight) that seems to be used to hold whatever sections you want to define.

A similar sort of thing is done for the inline editors, and again there's an OOTB editor (com.ibm.team.workitem.inline) to hold the different sections.

Working with RTC 3.0.1.1, I want to associate a LightWeight Work Item Editor to a WI type.
My problem is that I can't see any of the customized presentations I have defined for my WI type, so I cannot associate any of them to the Editor.
For the Work Item Editor it's different, I see the customized presentations.
Which characteristics should a presentation have in order to be "eligible" as a LightWeight Work Item Editor?
Luca Martinucci selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.