It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to download files from RTC Source control using commands

amit agrawal (611) | asked Jan 13 '12, 12:05 p.m.
Hi,
I am in a situation where i want to use RTC source control for repository and do my build management outside.This is for Oracle ebusiness suite.All custom objects(Source code and files) would be stored in RTC source control.Is it possible to download code from RTC source control to external server through some commands provided by RTC SCM.Flow will be like this

1)Developer checks in code in RTC Source control
2)Developer communicates to release manager about location of latest Source Code to deploy in Target environment(Oracle Ebusiness suite)
3)Release manager write some shell script in Target environment which will connect to RTC server to download latest source, script will do build management and deployment.
I need help in finding relevant commands available in RTC SCM to get the latest source code.

2 answers

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86224948) | answered Jan 15 '12, 8:46 a.m.
There is a Source control command line reference in the Info Center, as well as a Index of command-line related stuff on the wiki (including e.g. SCMCommandLineTutorial) which might help ...

permanent link
mohan raj (6) | answered Apr 12 '12, 2:55 a.m.
i have to download the latest source code from RTC source control repository using java API's. Could you please guide me the same for this?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.