It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Reports - how to

Martin Cieslar (2122) | asked Dec 30 '11, 1:56 p.m.
Hi all,

I'm using Rational Team Concert 2.0.0.0 for 10 developers with Eclipse Client.
I want to use Report tab (specially Burndown chart) but I can't see it inTeam artefacts view.

Can you advice me what should I do, please?

Thanks
Martin

3 answers

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86234948) | answered Dec 31 '11, 6:12 a.m.
Hi all,

I want to use Report tab (specially Burndown chart) but I can't see it inTeam artefacts view.

Thanks
Martin

If the problem is that you 'miss' some Reports (e.g. Burndown) in the Reports menu, you might have to install missing reports in Rational Team Concert 3.0.

permanent link
Martin Cieslar (2122) | answered Jan 01 '12, 2:26 p.m.
Well, that's an interest tip, but I can't see Report tab in Team artefacts at all..
I need to add it somehow.. but I don't know how :(

Hi all,

Thanks
Martin

If the problem is that you 'miss' some Reports (e.g. Burndown) in the Reports menu, you might have to install missing reports in Rational Team Concert 3.0.

permanent link
Martin Cieslar (2122) | answered Jan 09 '12, 5:01 a.m.
In case, that somebody has similar problem as I had - here is the solution which worked for me.

The problem was, that I used RTC in version for 10 developers max.
This version provides only few reports.

Download trial version (Enterprise or Standard) and replace directory repositoryDB with same folder from "10 Free developers" version.

Afterwards you can use reports tab and a lot of reports as Burndown chart etc. for another 60 days.

Regards
Martin

Well, that's an interest tip, but I can't see Report tab in Team artefacts at all..
I need to add it somehow.. but I don't know how :(

Hi all,

Thanks
Martin

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.