It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] How can I create a schedule to add a comment in work item every after 5 min

Nikhil Raut (113) | asked Apr 10 '23, 4:57 a.m.
closed Apr 21 '23, 7:42 a.m. by David Honey (1.8k17)

How can I create a schedule to add a comment in work item every after 5 min

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 11 '23, 2:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question is not understandable. Please read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and enhance your question. 

David Honey commented Apr 17 '23, 4:58 a.m.

The use case is unclear.
Why on earth would you want to add a comment to a work item every 5 minutes?
That's 288 comments per day, or 105120 comments per year!
Who would read all those comments?

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Other" by davidhoney Apr 21 '23, 7:42 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Roy Baxter (71) | answered Apr 14 '23, 3:16 a.m.

To create a schedule to add a comment to a work item every 5 minutes, you can follow these steps:

Determine the platform or tool you are using for managing work items: Identify the specific platform or tool that you are using to manage work items, such as a project management software, task management tool, or issue tracking system.

Access the work item: Navigate to the specific work item to which you want to add the comment.

Check for available scheduling features: Check if the platform or tool you are using has built-in scheduling features that allow you to automate actions, such as adding comments, at specified intervals. Many project management or task management tools offer automation features or integrations with other tools that can be used to schedule actions.

Set up a recurring schedule: If available, set up a recurring schedule to trigger the action of adding a comment every 5 minutes. This may involve specifying the time interval (5 minutes) and the specific work item to which the comment should be added. Follow the instructions or documentation of the specific platform or tool to set up the recurring schedule.

Customize the comment: Define the content of the comment that you want to add to the work item. This may include relevant information, updates, or instructions that you want to communicate.

Save and test the schedule: Once you have set up the recurring schedule and customized the comment, save the settings and test the automation to ensure that the comment is being added as intended every 5 minutes.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 14 '23, 3:19 a.m.

This is garbage, likely a placeholder to later inject spam content. I have banned hundreds of similar attempts. 

Lawrence Daniels commented Apr 21 '23, 7:05 a.m. | edited Apr 21 '23, 7:41 a.m.

Thanks Roy i will found my answer.