It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Go on with previous logged user after timeout?

Sezgi Seret (144) | asked Dec 16 '11, 7:53 a.m.
Hi Everybody,

There is an error at login. I logged with my user. And I left my computer on all night. I came back to my desk and I tried to log in with another user. But it started with a previous user. Why is this happened? Is there bug or something? Thanks for the replies.

Sezgi

2 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Dec 16 '11, 11:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Everybody,

There is an error at login. I logged with my user. And I left my computer on all night. I came back to my desk and I tried to log in with another user. But it started with a previous user. Why is this happened? Is there bug or something? Thanks for the replies.

Sezgi

This can happen when the active login and cache for the browser is not cleared. This happens when the user was not logged out.

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Dec 16 '11, 11:10 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Everybody,

Sezgi

This can happen when the active login and cache for the browser is not cleared. This happens when the user was not logged out.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.