It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC-CQ integration via bridge:CQ Query widget not appearing

T M (8878188143) | asked Nov 24 '11, 1:03 p.m.
Hi,

I have configured a friend relationship between the JTS and a CQ Web server. I don't see any ClearQuest Query widget to add on the dashboard. In the "Select Catalog" menu I selected the configured CQ from the list of friends under the Friends heading. The ClearQuest Query widget doesn't appear in the widget chooser catalog.

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks!

4 answers

permanent link
Vincent Phan (6) | answered Nov 29 '11, 3:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I have configured a friend relationship between the JTS and a CQ Web server. I don't see any ClearQuest Query widget to add on the dashboard. In the "Select Catalog" menu I selected the configured CQ from the list of friends under the Friends heading. The ClearQuest Query widget doesn't appear in the widget chooser catalog.

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks!

Did you try these instructions?

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/topic/com.ibm.team.rcm.doc/topics/c_configuring_and_using_rcm.html

You should also make sure that your friend configuration is done against RTC (/ccm/admin) and not JTS (/jts/admin).

permanent link
T M (8878188143) | answered Dec 08 '11, 3:14 a.m.
I am just retrying this. It is configured for ccm and not jts and I still don't see CQ widget listed :(

Thanks!

permanent link
T M (8878188143) | answered Dec 08 '11, 8:12 a.m.
With RTC 3.0.1.1 and CQ 8.0 it worked! Seeing two CQ widgets. Not sure the problem was with CQ 7.1.2 or RTC 3.0.1!

Thanks!

permanent link
Yuhong Yin (25123) | answered Dec 08 '11, 9:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
For CQ v7.1.2, you want to use the latest and greatest 7.1.2.4. You might run into problems in this area that are fixed in 7.1.2.4.

Thanks

- Yuhong

Yuhong Yin
Dev Manager, CC-RTC/CQ-RTC Connectors and Integrations Team
yyin@us.ibm.com

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.