It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Files not showing up in Stream

Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | asked Nov 21 '11, 10:00 p.m.
I have a bin folder which has few *.sh files. The files get checked in and Delivered onto the stream but I am not able to view them in repository files of stream it got delivered to. What could be the possible reason of this ? It is not even showing up in the change explorer on stream, neither it comes as changesets in associated workitem used while delivering.

2 answers

permanent link
Kaushambi Singh (371310379) | answered Nov 21 '11, 10:10 p.m.
Also to add on, if I see the properties of the bin folder it shows "ignored due to Local rule 'bin' in <component>/.jazzignore. Where to look for this ?

permanent link
Andrew Stevens (1482729) | answered Nov 22 '11, 8:57 a.m.
There's probably a default file somewhere that's used if no .jazzignore exists in the component, and which excludes /bin (eclipse's default classes path for new projects). But you can right-click on the bin folder and select Team -> Remove from ignore list, and it creates a .jazzignore in the folder that doesn't have the exclusion, allowing the bin folder and its contents to be checked in.

By the time you read this, it will hopefully have been delivered to the stream you're working on ;-)

Regards,

Andrew

Also to add on, if I see the properties of the bin folder it shows "ignored due to Local rule 'bin' in <component>/.jazzignore. Where to look for this ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.