It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Add an attachment and inserting images for a case

anoop mc (74811200221) | asked Nov 14 '11, 6:35 a.m.
Hi,

I am finding difficulty in finding an option to Add an attachment and inserting images when creating a new postings under discussion forum.

I see an option by name img for inserting images

Insert image: (alt+p)

Not sure I understand. Can some one give a step by step instruction for the same.

Regards
Anoop

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Nov 14 '11, 9:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

you can only attach links here. If you have some source where the image is accessible via HTML from here you can attach a URL for an image.

In work items you can attach log files and images if you need to share information with development.

permanent link
anoop mc (74811200221) | answered Nov 15 '11, 1:50 a.m.
Hi,

you can only attach links here. If you have some source where the image is accessible via HTML from here you can attach a URL for an image.

In work items you can attach log files and images if you need to share information with development.

Hi,

OK thanks for the reply. Let me know how to insert a image (Print Screen) which I have seen in some of the discussions.

Regards
Anoop

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Nov 15 '11, 2:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As I said, those use something like DropBox that they upload the image to and then provide the URL in the post.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.