It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT report will run, but not export

Steven Melcher (6012832) | asked Nov 09 '11, 11:44 a.m.
Do BIRT reports have a time limit for completing an export to pdf, doc, or xls?

When I try to export a custom BIRT report I get the following error after 5-8 minutes of waiting:

type Status report

message CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.reports.common.internal.impl.ReportQueryDescriptorHandleImpl@104e104e (stateId: null, itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

description The server encountered an internal error (CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.reports.common.internal.impl.ReportQueryDescriptorHandleImpl@104e104e (stateId: null, itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Is the fact that the stateId for the ItemHandle is null related to the issue?

Comments
Anitha Nalluri commented Jul 19 '13, 6:18 a.m.

Event I am facing the same issue. I got a report with 21 columns, but it does not export. It gives following error:

Error 500: CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.reports.common.internal.impl.ReportQueryDescriptorHandleImpl@27e927e9 (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _KIResPBbEeKtXsl-7HjpTA], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

2 answers

permanent link
Scott Sherwood (5624) | answered Mar 28 '13, 2:52 p.m.
I don't think there is any time limit on the export.  We have users doing exports that take 15-20 minutes to complete.  That is after the report is generated.  I think your problem may have more to do with the CRJAZ0215I error.

permanent link
Matthias Buettgen (23612332) | answered Sep 08 '15, 11:39 a.m.
I had the same problem with a report showing a cross-tab. This cross-tab was embedded in a grid. After placing the cross-tab outside the grid the Excel export works without any problems.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.