It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I make the Stickers on the taskboard bigger?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1491115) | asked Nov 04 '11, 3:45 p.m.
I like to see more information on the stickers in the taskboard. At least "owned by" and "effective estimation".

This is possible by adding new columns to the taskboard view in the plan. The columns are shown as row's in the sticker.

Unfortunatly, the stickers are not showing the new columns or just one or two, because it is not resized.

In some browsers also the values are not shown if they are longer than the field (e.g. in FF). Then just three dot's are shown. Specialy the Owner name is most of the time not visible, because they are normaly longer than just a few characters.

How can I make the stickers bigger, so some more information has place on them? Without this the taskboard is not realy usefull.

Additionaly, is there a way to show the WI Id in the title bar? This bar is just empty and waste of space.

thanks
Guido

Accepted answer

permanent link
Sharoon Shetty Kuriyala (55133) | answered Nov 05 '11, 9:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

This is a known issue - https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/181103

Thanks
---------
Sharoon - Planning Team

I like to see more information on the stickers in the taskboard. At least "owned by" and "effective estimation".

This is possible by adding new columns to the taskboard view in the plan. The columns are shown as row's in the sticker.

Unfortunatly, the stickers are not showing the new columns or just one or two, because it is not resized.

In some browsers also the values are not shown if they are longer than the field (e.g. in FF). Then just three dot's are shown. Specialy the Owner name is most of the time not visible, because they are normaly longer than just a few characters.

How can I make the stickers bigger, so some more information has place on them? Without this the taskboard is not realy usefull.

Additionaly, is there a way to show the WI Id in the title bar? This bar is just empty and waste of space.

thanks
Guido
Guido Schneider selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.