It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to retrieve all projects from a repository?

S M (8622023) | asked Oct 10 '11, 10:08 a.m.
Hi

I'd like to list all projects that are stored in a repository. Anyone knows how I can do that?

I use this code to get the project, but I don't want to hardcode it, but provide the user with a possiblilty to choose it from all available lists:

URI uri= URI.create("TestProjekt (nderungsmanagement)".replaceAll(" ", "%20"));

IProcessArea area = processClient.findProcessArea(uri, null, null);

And additionally: Is there any API documentation available? Unfortunately if I'm using Eclipse I can't find any method documentation at all.

4 answers

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered Oct 10 '11, 9:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

I believe what you are looking for is IProcessItemService#findAllProjectAreas.

Regards,
Martha
Jazz Developer
Hi

I'd like to list all projects that are stored in a repository. Anyone knows how I can do that?

I use this code to get the project, but I don't want to hardcode it, but provide the user with a possiblilty to choose it from all available lists:

URI uri= URI.create("TestProjekt (nderungsmanagement)".replaceAll(" ", "%20"));

IProcessArea area = processClient.findProcessArea(uri, null, null);

And additionally: Is there any API documentation available? Unfortunately if I'm using Eclipse I can't find any method documentation at all.

permanent link
S M (8622023) | answered Oct 11 '11, 2:46 a.m.
Yes, but my problem is, I don't know how to get to a IProcessItemService object-

permanent link
Dancy Xia (11632) | answered Oct 11 '11, 10:08 a.m.
Yes, but my problem is, I don't know how to get to a IProcessItemService object-

You can get it by
(IProcessItemService) repository.getClientLibrary(IProcessItemService.class)

Dancy

Jazz Foundation Process Team

permanent link
S M (8622023) | answered Oct 11 '11, 10:56 a.m.
Ok thanks. Now I'm a step further.

But isn't there any documentation about those methods? For example what findAllProjectAreas returns, or what parameters it expects?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.