It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Downloading RTC.

Michael Soucy (1121) | asked Oct 06 '11, 4:24 p.m.
I'm looking for some help in trying to figure out what files I need to download for try out RTC. I'm looking for the Eclipse client and the server piece that will be running on an IBM i. Are these two separate downloads? Do the downloads come with install instructions?

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Doyle (60425) | answered Oct 13 '11, 5:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yes these are 2 separate downloads. You will want to get the Web Installer for Windows(assuming your client is Windows) or the Installation Manager Repository for Client for Eclipse IDE. From one of those install the RTC Eclipse Client. You then want to download the IBM i LICPGM listed under Enterprise Platform Installers to install the server and build system toolkits on IBM i.

You can find these downloads here: https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/3.0.1?p=allDownloads

I'm looking for some help in trying to figure out what files I need to download for try out RTC. I'm looking for the Eclipse client and the server piece that will be running on an IBM i. Are these two separate downloads? Do the downloads come with install instructions?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.