It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Change Save Work Item Required Properties

Norm Proffitt (1121) | asked Sep 19 '11, 5:30 p.m.
I'm trying to change the required properties for work items. Currently there are three "rules". The Summary property is required for com.ibm.team.workitem.workItemType.usecase and com.ibm.team.workitem.workitemType.risk. The Activity Found, Filed Against, and Summary properties are required for com.ibm.team.workitem.

I would like to remove the Activity Found and File Against properties from the required list for com.ibm.team.workitem.workItemType.task but when I try I see that the Activity Found and File Against properties are marked as inherited from com.ibm.team.workitem and it won't let me remove them.

How can I remove those two required properties from com.ibm.team.workitem.workItemType.task? I'm running version 3.0.1 if it matters.

Thanks,
Norm

One answer

permanent link
Norm Proffitt (1121) | answered Nov 02 '11, 7:40 p.m.
Is it really not possible to remove these two required properties from the com.ibm.team.workitem.workItemType.task?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.