It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to see "Source Control " folder

mehul Prajapati (18125554) | asked Sep 13 '11, 11:37 a.m.
Hi,

I am not able to see the "Source Control" folder under the project area. I am doing it manually an not through team invitation am i missing some permission ? I can only see "Build" "Plans" "Reports" folder. Do we need to give the user the permission so that he can see this Source Control folder ?

3 answers

permanent link
mehul Prajapati (18125554) | answered Sep 15 '11, 2:53 p.m.
I do not know what was wrong but the user was working on windows vista machine.

When i tried to login with that user on my win xp machine i was able to see the source control folder.

I did a login with my id on user machine and source control folder showed up. Than i logged out and logged in with the user id and all was well

Do not know if this is a OS related issue.

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | answered Sep 15 '11, 3:57 p.m.
Hi,

I am not able to see the "Source Control" folder under the project area. I am doing it manually an not through team invitation am i missing some permission ? I can only see "Build" "Plans" "Reports" folder. Do we need to give the user the permission so that he can see this Source Control folder ?

I saw this before. I think maybe you didn't assign a Jazz license to him.

Jirong

permanent link
Karthik Krishnan (8898121163) | answered Jan 20 '12, 11:11 a.m.
Hi,

I guess you do not have "Developer" license assigned against your name

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.