It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

#jazzproject on freenode - Everyone welcome

Robert Connell (116) | asked Aug 25 '08, 4:19 p.m.
We have moved onto the popular freenode (irc.freenode.net) irc network. Come chat about Jazz, say hello, or simply idle with us!

#jazzproject

5 answers

permanent link
bruce Michel (6) | answered Nov 23 '10, 4:26 a.m.
I think this (irc.freenode.net ) not working .. checkout it once and re post how to chat

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Nov 23 '10, 9:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think this (irc.freenode.net ) not working .. checkout it once and re post how to chat
It's definitely working as of now. Most of the SCM team are connected now.

permanent link
Zac Ifron (6) | answered Nov 24 '10, 1:43 a.m.
Hmm looking cool but how to start here, Actually I'm newbie here how to start chat in this Jazz ... any explanation ?

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Nov 24 '10, 8:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hmm looking cool but how to start here, Actually I'm newbie here how to start chat in this Jazz ... any explanation ?

IRC is an Internet chat network. Freenode (http://freenode.net) hosts chat channels (aka chat rooms). There are several connected to the #jazzproject channel. Although, you may also post threads in these forums if you want to ask questions or discuss Jazz topics and aren't comfortable with instant messages on IRC.

permanent link
Akon Field (6) | answered Nov 24 '10, 11:44 p.m.
Thank you for giving Cool Explanations .. :D can we make instant massages with massage ? like pop out messenger ..ny way thank you for this post like it . :D

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.