Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Running a Test Case with RFT Test Script didnt work

I want to run a Test Case with an automated test script. Therefore I have imported the Test Script via the Import Test Script function from RQM. In addition I have created a Test Script and connected the Test Case with the Test Script.

When I want to execute the Test Case by clicking on the Run Button the wizard Run Test Case appears. But when I select an existing Test Plan in the wizard nothing happened when I click on the OK button. If the Test Plan is unassigned, the test script started correctly.

I have tried to create the TER manually, but the problem is still the same.

I use RFT 8.2 and RMQ 3.0.1 (derby, tomcat)

0 votes

Comments
Is this still an issue? If so can you get me firebug error messgae. You can install firebug in Firefox, enable it for debugging and open the console tab. Note you can add ?debug=true for rich error message to show in console.

?debug=true at the end of rqm url



One answer

Permanent link
Pramod,

For bookkeeping purposes I'm going to copy your suggestion from the comment to a reply.

=============================================
Is this still an issue? If so can you get me firebug error messgae. You can install firebug in Firefox, enable it for debugging and open the console tab. Note you can add ?debug=true for rich error message to show in console.

?debug=true at the end of rqm url
=============================================

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Sep 12 '11, 4:48 a.m.

Question was seen: 6,683 times

Last updated: Jun 14 '12, 12:11 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm