It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Running a Test Case with RFT Test Script didnt work

Martin Wassermann (13864144) | asked Sep 12 '11, 4:48 a.m.
I want to run a Test Case with an automated test script. Therefore I have imported the Test Script via the Import Test Script function from RQM. In addition I have created a Test Script and connected the Test Case with the Test Script.

When I want to execute the Test Case by clicking on the Run Button the wizard Run Test Case appears. But when I select an existing Test Plan in the wizard nothing happened when I click on the OK button. If the Test Plan is unassigned, the test script started correctly.

I have tried to create the TER manually, but the problem is still the same.

I use RFT 8.2 and RMQ 3.0.1 (derby, tomcat)

Comments
Pramod Chandoria commented Jun 11 '12, 9:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Is this still an issue? If so can you get me firebug error messgae. You can install firebug in Firefox, enable it for debugging and open the console tab. Note you can add ?debug=true for rich error message to show in console.

Pramod Chandoria commented Jun 11 '12, 9:48 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

?debug=true at the end of rqm url

One answer

permanent link
Jerry Shengulette (63914) | answered Jun 14 '12, 12:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Pramod,

For bookkeeping purposes I'm going to copy your suggestion from the comment to a reply.

=============================================
Is this still an issue? If so can you get me firebug error messgae. You can install firebug in Firefox, enable it for debugging and open the console tab. Note you can add ?debug=true for rich error message to show in console.

?debug=true at the end of rqm url
=============================================

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.