It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0215I Error Intializing a Project

Guislain LAGRON (3664) | asked Sep 01 '11, 7:35 p.m.
Hi,

I am getting a strange error, when I initialize a project using a variation of the Formal Project Management Template process template.

Problem

An unhandled exception occurred during "Setup Project".

CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.CategoryHandleImpl@7fbf7fbf (stateId: [UUID _XOYdsNTsEeCyXbVxTPSGow], itemId: [UUID _XORwANTsEeCyXbVxTPSGow], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Reason
Initializes a project area with the pieces necessary to start work on a project.

Any hint would be greatly appreciated before I log a bug.

Thanks, Guislain

10 answers

permanent link
Qiong Feng Huang (76911610) | answered Sep 03 '11, 10:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you able to create a project with the original Formal Project Management Template? What changes did you make to this template?

permanent link
A B (881811) | answered Sep 05 '11, 9:22 a.m.
Hi,

I also get similar error when i try to create a WI(Using JAVA API) in a particular project area.

Unable to login: CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database : com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@5b1a5b1a (stateId: <unset>, itemId: , origin: com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository@54d654d6, immutable: <unset>)

For other project areas,which are created using IBM shared code in snippet 2, this same code works perfectly fine. It would be great if anybody can share a pointer.

-Regards,
Achal

Hi,

I am getting a strange error, when I initialize a project using a variation of the Formal Project Management Template process template.

Problem

CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.CategoryHandleImpl@7fbf7fbf (stateId: [UUID _XOYdsNTsEeCyXbVxTPSGow], itemId: [UUID _XORwANTsEeCyXbVxTPSGow], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Reason
Initializes a project area with the pieces necessary to start work on a project.

Thanks, Guislain

permanent link
Guislain LAGRON (3664) | answered Sep 07 '11, 8:44 p.m.
Hi,

No, I am not aware of changes to that OOTB process templates.

I redeployed the template, and tried it again. The error persists on the (uninitialized) projects, but new ones from the same Formal Project Management Template process template initialize fine now. Somehow the process templates must not have been properly deployed originally, albeit I don't know for sure.

Everything is working as expected now.

Thanks, Guislain

permanent link
Robin Barrow (7133) | answered Sep 15 '11, 12:03 p.m.
I am getting this same error. We have a Process Template in 2.x. We have made some custom changes. I exported it. Then imported it to 3.0. The project I created with this template will not initialize. I get the error:

CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.CategoryHandleImpl@7fbf7fbf (stateId: , itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Reason

Help?

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Sep 15 '11, 1:55 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I believe you cannot import a 2.x template into a 3.x server. To
migrate a 2.x template into a 3.x template, you would need to migrate a
2.x repository containing that template into a 3.x repository.

Cheers,
Geoff

On 9/15/2011 12:08 PM, robinbarrow wrote:
I am getting this same error. We have a Process Template in 2.x. We
have made some custom changes. I exported it. Then imported it to
3.0. The project I created with this template will not initialize. I
get the error:

CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database:
com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.CategoryHandleImpl@7fbf7fbf
(stateId: , itemId: , origin:<unset>, immutable:
unset>)

Reason
Initializes a project area with the pieces necessary to start work on
a project.

Help?

permanent link
Li Jia Jia (5173) | answered Sep 28 '11, 7:49 a.m.
Hi,

Problem

Reason

Thanks, Guislain

Do you config the datawarehouse? If no, you should check your project area init actions. The report action need datawarehouse.

permanent link
Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | answered Sep 29 '11, 3:24 a.m.
I doubt in my case, the un-config datawarehouse caused this problem.
If you are the same, please note, you should select manual init the project, and then in project area init config delete the report action. save. then manually init the project area.
Maybe this problem disappear.

I think maybe a but

permanent link
Phillip Piper (15812524) | answered Jan 23 '12, 11:48 a.m.
We are seeing a similar issue. We had an RTC 2.0.x repository which was migrated to 3.0.1 and now 3.0.1.1. We made modifications to our project area once we were up to the 3.0.x level. I have now extracted a process template from our current project area and provided to a colleague to import in their RTC 3.0.1.1 repository they installed locally to do some development testing.

They have had problems during the project initialization and had to delete the work item templates for the initial work items that are created to get it to initialized. Now they can't create new work items with this same error the others have posted above.

Is there any reason why this occurs? Could it be that our project area was originally created on a 2.0.x repository? I would expect that since we migrated we should be ok.

permanent link
Phillip Piper (15812524) | answered Jan 23 '12, 11:49 a.m.
I should also mention that I noticed something else. Our custom work item types and editors appear in the process config tab of the newly import project area but while attempting to create the work item prior to the error the editor does not match the one that I see defined and binded to the work item type.

permanent link
Yaron Norani (47267065) | answered Apr 22 '12, 4:32 a.m.
Hi,

I wonder if there was a solution for that issue.
We have similar problems as well.

Yaron

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.