It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Badly configured client. Missing a foundation component tag.

yun zhou (1122) | asked Aug 31 '11, 5:20 a.m.
Hi,

I hit an error. I have a standalone java program that uses the Java Client APIs to create work items and it throws the same exception when it tries to log in

com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Badly configured client. Missing a foundation component tag.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Badly configured client. Missing a foundation component tag.
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.checkServerVersionMatches(TeamRepository.java:1582)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.internalLogin(TeamRepository.java:1444)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:617)

Is there something that needs to be added to the jar to make it pick up the client version?

Any help/insight to resolve this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

permanent link
yun zhou (1122) | answered Aug 31 '11, 10:51 p.m.
Help!! Please ~

Hi,

I hit an error. I have a standalone java program that uses the Java Client APIs to create work items and it throws the same exception when it tries to log in

at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.checkServerVersionMatches(TeamRepository.java:1582)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.internalLogin(TeamRepository.java:1444)
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:617)

Is there something that needs to be added to the jar to make it pick up the client version?

Any help/insight to resolve this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered Apr 21 '12, 11:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This issue is being discussed again now in https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24415

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.