It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dashboard not Saving

Andy Lapping (6839) | asked Aug 15 '11, 5:35 a.m.
None of my dashboards are saving. I gave the user permissions to do everything. I've tried using Auto Save and also explicitly clicking save. But every time when i return to the dashboard all customizations are gone.

I created a new personal dashboard - saved - then navigated away and back - it said no personal dashboards exist

Is there some setting i've missed ?

12 answers

permanent link
Morten Madsen (13277) | answered Nov 18 '11, 4:23 a.m.
Hi, thanks a lot, I will definitely try this!!

I didn't see your message until now. Somehow jazz.net didn't notify my despite me "watching" the thread.

Hmm, so the dashboards from the ccm application is stored in the JTS database?

As additional info I can add, that this dashboard error is also seen on entirely new projects we created to test this error.

So my question is: Do you know - if this actually is the public URL related error - if this also affects newly created projects after the public URL change?

permanent link
Curtis d'Entremont (1.3k3) | answered Nov 18 '11, 10:02 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yes, the problem is that the internal storage area is marked with the original URL and the queries are expecting a different one, so it affects projects created before and after the public URL change. But the steps I mentioned will fix the problem, so long as you don't change the public URL again after :-)

We are actively working on a feature that will allow public URL changes, so the intention is to allow this in future releases, without any dashboard problems.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.