It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Recover a group of change rejected.

israel barroso (835) | asked Nov 05 '14, 8:32 a.m.
I´m working in RTC 3.0. and i don´t know how recover or locate the classes of a group of changes reject or discard by error from a WSR. I can recover the history of the sources by local HD. but i need know the name of them. Some one can help me. Thanks a lot.

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Nov 06 '14, 10:59 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

What is a "WSR".   What is a "local HD"?  What do you mean by "the classes of a group of changes"?

israel barroso commented Nov 07 '14, 2:31 a.m.

Hello Geoffrey. First,i want to apologize about my poor english. I´m going to try explain better, I hope so.
WSR I wanted to say Work Space Repository (server - side) and Local HD I wanted to say my security or safe area in my hard disk (client - side).

To review: My coworker lost a group of java changes in the Work Space Repository because she rejected it accidentally, she clicked the worst option :(. After that, she wanted to recovery it, but she couldn´t remember the whole names of files, she changed  50 files (mores or less). Is possible to know the names of theses files?. Exits a backlog or similar to know it?.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Geoffrey Clemm commented Nov 07 '14, 2:25 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The official term for the server side object is "repository workspace" (no official abbreviation, but I've seen it sometimes abbreviated "repo ws" ). 
The official term for the client side object (local hard disk) is "sandbox".

There is no "reject" operation.  Did she perhaps do a "discard", "suspend", or "reverse"?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.