It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report (history of change sets)

Jeff Foege (45266960) | asked Aug 03 '11, 2:08 p.m.
A developer asked me if there was some way to generate release notes or in the very least a report of what was checked in during a set amount of time? This shouldn't be hard to do.

In the project areas report section I right click and then select new > Report. Then I select Micro Change Set Activity but nothing happens. If I select other reports they get added to the project list.

I did see some threads where you have to setup the Admin Data Warehouse and Admin SCM Snapshot. then I tried running the Project Activity report but even though I selected the last 2 months it only report for todays activity.

4 answers

permanent link
Jeff Foege (45266960) | answered Aug 04 '11, 1:21 p.m.
I was hoping someone would have responded by now. I need to generate a report that lists the change sets. The history tab has the information but I can't seem to export it.

permanent link
Makson Lee (41024241) | answered Aug 23 '11, 11:11 p.m.
we are also interesting about this, could someone tell how to export data from RTC history or change explorer view to a text file?

I was hoping someone would have responded by now. I need to generate a report that lists the change sets. The history tab has the information but I can't seem to export it.

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Aug 24 '11, 8:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
we are also interesting about this, could someone tell how to export data from RTC history or change explorer view to a text file?
The Change Explorer menu has an option to save a change log. It takes all visible elements and saves it as a text file. Anything more detailed or customized, your best bet at the moment would be the SDK.

permanent link
Makson Lee (41024241) | answered Aug 24 '11, 9:10 p.m.
Hi Tim,

thanks, that do help.

The Change Explorer menu has an option to save a change log. It takes all visible elements and saves it as a text file. Anything more detailed or customized, your best bet at the moment would be the SDK.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.