It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report Template descriptions

Linda Gricius (6812122) | asked Jul 26 '11, 12:04 p.m.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of report templates along with a description of how the report is used - similar to the "What does this report tell me" that appears at the bottom of each report. If this list already exists, it'll save me from having to run each report and copying/pasting from the "What does this report tell me".

2 answers

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Jul 27 '11, 4:39 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Does anyone know where I can find a list of report templates along with a description of how the report is used - similar to the "What does this report tell me" that appears at the bottom of each report. If this list already exists, it'll save me from having to run each report and copying/pasting from the "What does this report tell me".

Hi Linda,

would the available report templates in the documentation fit the bill of what you are looking for?

- Arne

permanent link
Linda Gricius (6812122) | answered Jul 27 '11, 7:49 a.m.
That's exactly what I was looking for, but my search terms weren't getting me there. Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.