It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JazzAdmin privilege

Brian Schimpf (27611514) | asked Jun 30 '11, 2:17 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We've had a report from a JazzHub user that he tried to configure his project and got a message that he required JazzAdmin privilege. It's possible that this was a transient problem and we're trying to run that possibility down at the moment. But I would like to solicit more general input on this topic. If you as the Project Lead for a JazzHub project encounter a situation where you are told that you need JazzAdmin privilege to do what you are trying to do please post something here in the forum so we can understand what you are doing and help you get that done.

2 answers

permanent link
Joshua as Admin (1154) | answered Jul 06 '11, 8:14 p.m.
Hi Brian,

I own the project call "Shopping Cart" uploaded to test the RTC product. I created a team composed by 3 people and I was trying to change the time availability that each person had. Seems like, in order to do this, I need JazzAdmin privileges.

Should this be the normal behaviour?

Regards

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered Jul 07 '11, 2:47 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Brian,

I own the project call "Shopping Cart" uploaded to test the RTC product. I created a team composed by 3 people and I was trying to change the time availability that each person had. Seems like, in order to do this, I need JazzAdmin privileges.

Should this be the normal behaviour?

Regards

Hi, Joshua, Parameters such as "work allocation" and "scheduled absences" are characteristics of the user's profile and are typically set by the users themselves. So the project lead needs to request project members to maintain these parameters appropriately. As you've noted in RTC the project leader can force those settings but that requires JazzAdmin privilege and we'd rather not use that model in JazzHub.

Thanks, Brian

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.