It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

pre/post deliver trigger

Yehiel Glass (25538986) | asked Jun 12 '11, 5:19 a.m.
Hi,

Is it possible to add a pre/post deliver trigger that will run my own external script?
I saw that I can add post deliver trigger at: Project Area->Process configuration->Team configuration->Operation Behavior->Preconditions and followup actions. but there is no free script option and also the followup action is grey..

Thanks,
Yehiel

2 answers

permanent link
Thomas Yu (45183) | answered Jun 13 '11, 1:19 a.m.
Hi,

Is it possible to add a pre/post deliver trigger that will run my own external script?
I saw that I can add post deliver trigger at: Project Area->Process configuration->Team configuration->Operation Behavior->Preconditions and followup actions. but there is no free script option and also the followup action is grey..

Thanks,
Yehiel

I think you can provide your own preconditions and follow up actions to Deliver Operations, and in these extensions you can execute your external script via java code.

permanent link
Yehiel Glass (25538986) | answered Jul 07 '11, 4:43 a.m.
https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12335&highlight=trigger&sid=a2fb19d2c5f3e8a8f0229be1a2ddb7cd

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.