It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1413E Database connection is null

Kevin Maione (11) | asked May 29 '11, 4:30 p.m.
We are periodically (every day or so) receiving the following exceptions from RTC 3.0:
ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-4] ERROR repository.service.internal.rdb.JDBCConnectionPool - CRJAZ1413E Database connection is null. Check database status and availability.

A stop and restart resolves but I am wondering if anyone has encountered this or would have an idea of the cause. Using the default install with the Derby database. Is tending to happen more frequently now.

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered May 30 '11, 2:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kevin,

I use derby a lot for demoing and have never seen this. I use Derby not for real projects however.

Are you aware that you can get and download DB2 Express-C, which is available for free, from the download pages? You might want to consider migrating to that for real projects.

Thanks,

Ralph

We are periodically (every day or so) receiving the following exceptions from RTC 3.0:
ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-4] ERROR repository.service.internal.rdb.JDBCConnectionPool - CRJAZ1413E Database connection is null. Check database status and availability.

A stop and restart resolves but I am wondering if anyone has encountered this or would have an idea of the cause. Using the default install with the Derby database. Is tending to happen more frequently now.

permanent link
Juan Antonio Sanchez (6) | answered Jun 21 '11, 11:04 p.m.
Hi ! We received the similar exception from RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix3:
ERROR repository.service.internal.rdb.JDBCConnectionPool - CRJAZ1413E Database connection is null. Check database status and availability

A stop and restart resolved, does anyone has encountered the cause and can share it?

Thanks in advance !

permanent link
Pavithra Kasturirangan (42956056) | answered Dec 14 '11, 4:48 a.m.
We have been getting this type of error with Oracle DB.
We have increased the sessions value and the processes. Nothing has helped.

Has anyone found the solution to this problem?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.