It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

specify the field dependencies using the property cq.ordered

mehul Prajapati (18125554) | asked Aug 01 '11, 12:35 p.m.
Hi,

I am getting this error when i try to sync from RTC to CQ. I am not even synching this 2 fields or have not specified them in the sync rules than why it is trying to sync this 2 fields ?

How to specify field dependencies using property.cq.ordered.Recordtype ?

Outgoing at 8/1/11 12:32:28 PM EDT
Error occurred:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.ibm.team.interop.service.managers.clearquest.common.InteropException: CRRTC4603E: There seems to be a circularity in the web dependencies of record type SCR.

Either fix them in the CQ designer or explicitly specify the field dependencies using the property cq.orderedProperties.<record>

2 answers

permanent link
mehul Prajapati (18125554) | answered Aug 01 '11, 1:18 p.m.
from RTC doc i found that cqconnector.properties needs to be modified i edited the cqconnector.properties as below still did not work

#CQ Connector Properties
#Fri Jul 29 14:05:44 EDT 2011
cq.userid=cqconnectorprode
cq.dbSetDbName=my_dev_ent/prode
cq.queryTreeRoot=Public Queries/JazzConnector
cq.password.encoded=dAGis5soaZGhUrMObwOf+qqEhkeIL0lG
com.ibm.team.uris.encoded=https\://cqconnectorprode\:dAGis5soaZGhUrMObwOf%2BqqEhkeIL0lG@192.168.30.41\:8443/jazz
cq.orderedProperties.Defect=Functional_areas,Related_artifacts

permanent link
Yuhong Yin (25123) | answered Aug 02 '11, 3:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello

If you read the RTC infoCenter, modifying CQ connector service parameter section carefully, you will notice that the cq.orderedProperties should be followed by the real CQ record type name. In you case, it should be cq.orderedProperties.SCR (instead of cq.orderedProperties.Defect).

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.team.connector.cq.doc/topics/t_modifying_connector_service_parameters.html

Normally Web Dependent Fields are defined in the record type's form definition using the ClearQuest Designer. The CQ connector / synchronizer reads the web dependencies by parsing the CQ form definition, and report errors if any circular dependency is detected (as what happened in your case). It is highly recommended you remove this type of circularity since it could affect other operations from other clients (for instance, ClearQuest Web).

Note, once you have cq.orderedProperties.record_type, the order specified by it will be used by the synchronizer (which may or may not be the same as defined in the CQ form).

Yuhong

Yuhong Yin
CC-RTC and CQ-RTC Connectors and Integrations

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.