It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Integration with Rational ClearQuest and other Tools

anoop mc (74811200221) | asked May 27 '11, 5:12 a.m.
Hi,

Currently we have a server which is running Rational CQ, CC, ReqPro and SoDA. Based on the information we got from Jazz.net IBM Rational has stopped the support for testing tools like TestManager, Rational Robot, RMT bringing the same capability with a new webbased tool called Rational Quality Manager.

Our requirement here is to get information on how to integrate RQM with the exsting rational tools, if we have a dedicated server build for RQM

I think mainly RQM is integrated with ClearQuest not sure about CC integration.

Regards
Anoop

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered May 27 '11, 7:26 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

Currently we have a server which is running Rational CQ, CC, ReqPro and SoDA. Based on the information we got from Jazz.net IBM Rational has stopped the support for testing tools like TestManager, Rational Robot, RMT bringing the same capability with a new webbased tool called Rational Quality Manager.

Our requirement here is to get information on how to integrate RQM with the exsting rational tools, if we have a dedicated server build for RQM

Regards
Anoop

I would suggest starting at:

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp >> Integrating

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | answered May 27 '11, 4:15 p.m.

Regards
Anoop

The previous client (over a thousand user base) have RQM and CQ ALM Web integrated with no major issue. CC is UCM integrated with CC, not quite affected by RQM.

Jirong

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.