It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Tutorials for DM and Rhapsody

Ian Giblett (2621316) | asked May 17 '11, 4:39 a.m.
Hello,

Could anyone recommend some tutorials or instructions on using DM, in particular with Rhapsody? I have looked but I can't find anything suitable.

I have setup Design Manager with its own JTS but I now need some guidance using it with Rhapsody so that I demonstrate how teams can locate
information, leave comments on models, review colleagues work etc

Many Thanks

Ian

2 answers

permanent link
Stephen Rooks (18231825) | answered May 18 '11, 12:10 p.m.
Ian,
I would zip up your model and then directly import it into DM. You need to create a project to import this into.

I would then look at the review capabilities. Are you using this with RTC?

Once you've got that figured out, you could then look at automating the importing .. using a build engine task, might be the easiest.

S

Hello,

Could anyone recommend some tutorials or instructions on using DM, in particular with Rhapsody? I have looked but I can't find anything suitable.

I have setup Design Manager with its own JTS but I now need some guidance using it with Rhapsody so that I demonstrate how teams can locate
information, leave comments on models, review colleagues work etc

Many Thanks

Ian

permanent link
Julian Jones (463) | answered May 18 '11, 3:32 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Ian,

Some preliminary information can be found at:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rdmhelp/v3/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rcam.rhap.install.doc/topics/rcam_rhap_c_import_models.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.