It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC i CLP compile error won't be shown in build log

Joseph Chang (1552319) | asked May 17 '11, 3:26 a.m.
I have set up two RTC i testing environments. I find that RTC shows COBOL, RPG compile error/warning in compile tab correctly. But the compile tab won't show CLP error/warning.

I check the build-130560XXX.log file. There is CLP compile error.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Command to run: CRTCLPGM PGM(*CURLIB/EDU0907CL) SRCFILE(EDUTEST/CLPSRC) SRCMBR(EDU0907CL)
* AbstractIBMiCommandTask#runCommand: command.run( cmd ) != true
* Host: CPF0801: Program EDU0907CL not created.
* Cause . . . . . : Program EDU0907CL was not created in library EDUTEST because of errors in compiling. See messages in the computer printout of the control language (CL) compiler and any previously listed messages. Recovery . . . : Correct the errors, then try the CRTCLPGM command again.
* Failed to run command: CRTCLPGM PGM(*CURLIB/EDU0907CL) SRCFILE(EDUTEST/CLPSRC) SRCMBR(EDU0907CL)
* The specified output object after variable substitution: Name:PAP221CL Type:*PGM in libraries: EDUTEST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The worse issue is that RTC gives me a GREEN light in the build report.

Can anybody confirm is it a bug?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.