Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Attaching HTML Report to Test Execution Result

Hello,
We are using RQM 2.0 IFIX5 and ready to upgrade to 3.0 when it is released.
We are trying to attach an HTML report to test execution result and I need help doing so.
We are using VectorCast to do unit tests. We execute these tests from RQM using command line adapter. Currently I convert the HTML report to text and dump on the console window, which is provided as result of the test execution.
How can I use RQM API to attach an html file ?
Thank you.

0 votes



2 answers

Permanent link
Hello,
We are using RQM 2.0 IFIX5 and ready to upgrade to 3.0 when it is released.
We are trying to attach an HTML report to test execution result and I need help doing so.
We are using VectorCast to do unit tests. We execute these tests from RQM using command line adapter. Currently I convert the HTML report to text and dump on the console window, which is provided as result of the test execution.
How can I use RQM API to attach an html file ?
Thank you.


Currently you can't do exactly what you are looking for. You can however dump html text to stdout and that HTML would be attached to the result. However it couldn't have embedded images.

This seems like a good enhancement request for the command-line adapter to provide a simple way for you to do this. Please open one:

http://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem

0 votes


Permanent link
Hello,
Thanks, Dumping the html file contents as txt worked fine for what I need now, However, I will create a new enhancement request as attachine more complicated reports will need more support from command line adapter

0 votes

Comments
 Has this enhancement request been processed?

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: May 13 '11, 2:15 p.m.

Question was seen: 8,442 times

Last updated: Mar 09 '15, 4:17 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm