It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to uninstatll RTC on ibm i?

Joseph Chang (1552319) | asked May 09 '11, 7:37 a.m.
I have successfully install RTC 3.0 build function on V5R4. I want to remove the LICPGM after evaluation expire. But I couldn't found any document mention about how to remove it. Can anybody help me?

One answer

permanent link
Sean Babineau (38825) | answered May 12 '11, 11:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have successfully install RTC 3.0 build function on V5R4. I want to remove the LICPGM after evaluation expire. But I couldn't found any document mention about how to remove it. Can anybody help me?

You can remove the Build System Toolkit on IBMi using the DLTLICPGM command. For example, the following IBMi command:

DLTLICPGM LICPGM(5733JTS) OPTION(*ALL)

...will unininstall all currently-installed Jazz Team Server and Build System ToolKit LICPGM options on the IBMi server.

If you just want to uninstall the BSTK, and leave other installed Jazz Team Server components on IBMi, enter: DLTLICPGM LICPGM(5733JTS) OPTION(3).

Note: if you're planning on upgrading from a trial license to a permanent license, there's no need to uninstall/reinstall the BSTK - the licenses are registered in the Jazz Team Server, not the BSTK.

-Sean-

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.