It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

source control

Dorota Kurek (2186) | asked Apr 22 '11, 10:00 a.m.
Hi,
I do the tutorial "get started with Rational Team Concert" and I stuck in lesson 6. When I expand Source Control and than Components I have nothing under. I had make sure All Team Areas is selected and still nothing. How can I find my stream?

One answer

permanent link
Arun Sathiamurthy (5675) | answered Apr 25 '11, 5:47 a.m.
when you create a new project it depends on the the project configuration whether to create a stream and component automatically. Not sure if your process configuration is set to create stream and component by default ?

Have you tried right clicking on source control --> search --> components. In the dialog box leave the component name blank and hit submit. This must list all components in the project if any.

I had a few instances from eclipse IDE acting strange (source control options itself does not show up )on source control section. On most cases creating a new workspace fixes this for me.

Also, it is always safe to check if you have developer license allocated for the user.

Thanks
Arun

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.