It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I display info from "Links" tab in a query

Michael Dexter (9221114) | asked Apr 05 '11, 1:00 p.m.
Why doesn't RTC allow you to display parent/child data in a result set. Such as show me all parents and each child with child status.

Story 1
Task 1 Open
Task 2 New

etc.

I realize the results will be multiple lines per Story but that should be ok, unless someone has a better idea I am not thinking of right now..

Thanks,
Mike

3 answers

permanent link
Claudia Callegari (44449871) | answered Apr 06 '11, 10:36 a.m.
Mike,
You can do that using the Eclipse client. In case you are not aware of that, on the results set, look for the "View Menu" icon, select "Relationships..." option, and then the type of relationships you would like to see.
-Claudia

permanent link
Michael Dexter (9221114) | answered Apr 06 '11, 11:09 a.m.
Very Nice! Thank you Thank you. My boss will be happy.

:D Mike

Mike,
You can do that using the Eclipse client. In case you are not aware of that, on the results set, look for the "View Menu" icon, select "Relationships..." option, and then the type of relationships you would like to see.
-Claudia

permanent link
Devin Hedge (6) | answered Nov 14 '11, 9:37 a.m.
Mike,
-Claudia

What if I don't want to use the Eclipse Client, in the case where stakeholders just want to view the status of the given story?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.