It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

2.0 version of Burndown.rtpdesign in scrum template?

jeff oestreich (1061148) | asked Aug 06 '09, 4:20 p.m.
reading in the wiki at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ProcessUpdateForExistingProjectAreas

The very last section titled "Sidebar: New Attachments in the Scrum and OpenUP templates" says that I should update Burndown.rtpdesign as part of my manual template migration. I do have an old one in my project created with the 1.0 template, but I'm not seeing Burndown.rtpdesign in the new project created from the 2.0 scrum template, so I cannot save as and replace. All the others were found as specified.

Is Burndown.rtpdesign supposed to be there? Do I need to do something with my dummy project to get it inserted into the attachments list?

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Aug 06 '09, 6:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The information in the wiki as it relates to Burndown.rptdesign seems out of date.

In 2.0, the Burndown report template is no longer treated in a special way. Now it is like all other Report Templates. The process template should refer to Burndown.rptdesign from its container bundle: com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common. So actually you may need to delete the attachment in the Scrum and OpenUp process templates.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.